Warranty & Disclaimer
For all used and pre-owned items, all sales are final. All used and pre-owned items are sold as-is unless a transferable warranty is explicitly provided at time of purchase. Depending on your location, we can suggest third party service providers to assist with repair. We are not liable if the manufacturer or third-party service provider fails to perform warranty service. All new items sold by Revalue Fitness Equipment are warranted solely by the manufacturer. All new items requiring repair should be sent to the manufacturer.
THERE IS NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON ANY ITEM SOLD BY REVALUE FITNESS EQUIPMENT.
Revalue Fitness Equipment will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise purchased from us. Revalue Fitness Equipment’s liability is limited to the monetary value of the merchandise.
60-DAY LIMITED PURCHASE WARRANTY ON SELECT PRODUCTS
For certain products, Revalue Fitness Equipment, LLC (the "Warrantor"), extends the following LIMITED WARRANTY ("Warranty") to the original owner of its product ("Product"):
1. PRODUCT & PARTS. If within 60 days from the date of your purchase of the Product, any part or portion of the Product is defective in material or workmanship, the Warrantor will repair or replace such part, portion, or Product at the Warrantor's sole discretion. The terms and conditions of this LIMITED WARRANTY are subject to change with notice.
2. CONDITIONS AND EXCEPTIONS. This Warranty shall apply only when the Product is assembled with reasonable care and according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Any misuse, abuse, or alteration of product, any operation of the Product in a modified form, or any attempt to repair the Product shall void this warranty.
3. SERVICE AND REPAIRS EXPENSE. Under this Warranty the Warrantor will provide only a replacement Product or a part thereof. The owner is responsible for all other costs. Such costs may include, but are not limited to:
- Labor charges for service, removal, repair, or assemble of the Product or any component part.
- Shipping, delivery, handling and/or restocking fees of the Product or replacement part from the Warrantor and returning the claimed defective Product or part to the Warrantor.
- All necessary or incidental costs for any material required for assemble of the replacement Product or part.
4. CLAIM PROCEDURE. Any claim under this warranty should be initiated with the Warrantor by timely mailing of the original purchase receipt with a valid return address, name, email and cell phone number. All claims shall be deemed invalid unless received by the Warrantor within seventy days from the date that you purchased the Product. You shall also include a concise statement as to the nature of damage and its cause. All claims shall be forwarded to:
Revalue Fitness Equipment
1439 Highway 20 West
McDonough, GA 30253
5. LIMITATION ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY IMPLIED IN THE SALE OF THIS PRODUCT, ARE LIMITED TO A 60-DAY DURATION FOR THE PRODUCT OR ANY OF ITS PART. WARRANTOR WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGE RESULTING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF ANY MERCHNADISE PURCHASED FROM WARRANTOR. WARRANTOR’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE MONETARY VALUE OF THE MERCHANDISE.
6. DISCLAIMER. NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY HAS BEEN MADE OR WILL BE MADE ON BEHALF OF THE WARRANTOR WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT OR ASSEMBLY, OPERATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT. THE WARRANTOR SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, AND WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT OR TORT. THERE IS NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON ANY ITEM SOLD BY REVALUE FITNESS EQUIPMENT.